A Global Approach
The FSPS through its Full Spectrum Cyber Security Services division makes active use of the NIST and ITIL frameworks. These frameworks have been created to enable “organizations — regardless of size, degree of cyber security risk or cyber security sophistication — to apply the principles and best practices of risk management to improving the security and resilience of critical infrastructure.”
A Unique Approach
The methodology and frameworks used by Full Spectrum have been designed to complement your existing policies and processes. Full Spectrum works to ensure that your business processes actively support cybersecurity standards, guidelines, and practices and legislation.
Supporting Whoever and Whomever
Unlike other consultancies Full Spectrum are technology and vendor neutral, we believe that this drives maturity in all of our programs. It lets you focus on driving your current business streams while actively supporting innovation and growth. Full Spectrum rely on more than just extensive industry experience – we actively participate in the industry development and implementation of global standards, guidelines, and practices developed, managed, and legislation.
How We Help You Prepare for Tomorrow
We help you understand and implement existing and emerging standards
- We provide guidance to facilitate privacy risk management consistent with an organization’s approach to cyber security risk management.
- We coach your executive officers and management team on being innovative in your operational risk management, so you can be confident that your business is positioned to evolve with technology in a secure and stable manner.
- We can guide you in the practicalities of integrating protective security and cyber security and measuring the direct increase of customer confidence
- We help your business scale across borders domestically and internationally
- We determine activities that are critical to secure service delivery and we can prioritize your protective security investments to maximize the impact of each dollar spent (EBIDA).
- Defining your current cyber security posture
- Documenting your strategic target state for cyber security
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement as a continuous and repeatable process
- Assist you in every stage of moving towards your strategic target state for cyber security
- Educate your internal and external stakeholders about cyber security risk.
Operational Risk Management
Cyber security is an important and amplifying component of any organization’s overall risk management.
Similar to financial and reputation risks, cyber security risk has a direct impact on the bottom line of any company. It can drive up costs and affect revenue. It can harm an organization’s ability to innovate and to gain and maintain customers.
With the growing threat of cyber-attacks across the globe, practical skilled incident responder experience is an expensive commodity. Full Spectrum recognized this and have as part of the team sourced partners that have these unique skills. In doing so though, it was important that individuals who have these skill-sets have a desire to make a positive difference to the world.
Full Spectrum’s programs are unique and crafted specifically to your organization’s overall risk management. All organizations have unique risks – different threats, different vulnerabilities, different risk tolerances. Full Spectrum work with you to ensure that you have an implementable plan that reduces your overall cyber security risks.
Calculating Your Risk by Understanding the Threat
We guide organizations in choosing how to handle risk in different ways, including mitigating the risk, transferring the risk, avoiding the risk, or accepting the risk, depending on the potential impact to the delivery of critical services. We use risk management processes to enable your organization to inform and prioritize decisions regarding cyber security.